Friday, October 1, 2010

pictures

 the best feeling ever

my kitten, his name is sarso (mustard seed)




labasa town, this is the main road and it continues for about a mile and then that's the end, sometimes its very hard seeing the same thing day after day after day


this is the market. there is a larger market indoors behind me, but i took this on a saturday and this is the overflow section.  i love it and is by far one of my favorite things about living here

savusavu bay ( the hidden paradise)
me in savusavu
making my garden
germinating tomato plants
the neighborhood kids
the land



i sat here one saturday and wrote all afternoon

this is my kitchen. i don't have a refrigerator but i have a small stove and will hopefully make a solar oven soon so i can bake
the road leading to my home, you can see my house above the bushes on the right 

the view from our training site

life in fiji


 a lovo (earth oven)









4 comments:

  1. your pictures make me smile. miss you moni <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moni, I've enjoyed ready your blog and seeing your beautiful pictures, It makes me want to travel to Fiji. And your kitty is just tooo cute. So I'm wondering, if one were to send you a little "care" package...what kinds of things would you like to see in it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that makes me so excited! not too much really, i love dark chocolate and something new to read would be great! how is everything back home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is going well here at home, It's been raining alot but the trick or treaters got a break today, beautiful weather today! Books and dark chocolate?( also my fav) Alrighty we'll see what we can do.. :)

    ReplyDelete